I saw these cute hair bows and wanted to try to make them, but don’t have any children of my own to make them for so I decided to make them for a co-worker’s daughter since she has a new obsession with hair bows.
- Felt (really you just need some scraps of felt)
- Hot glue
- Snap hair clips
1. Cut a rectangle out of the felt – 3 inches by 1 inch
2. Round the corners of your rectangles3. Cut your center strips – 1.5 inches by 3/4 inch
4. Fold your rectangle in half
5. Fold each side of the half, backwards and in half again
6. It should like like this when pinched in the center
7. Wrap the center strip of felt around the center of your bow, securing with a dot of glue.
8. Slip the hair clip underneath the center piece
9. Find yourself a cute lil model to show off your bows!
Notice the hand on the hip – and, of course, that the bow matches the outfit!
Have to match the PJs too!
This entry was posted in DIY
. Bookmark the permalink